Waimarino Kayak Tours Terms and Conditions
- Two person minimum for all Kayak tours to operate.
- Four person minimum for all Kanu tours to operate
- Vouchers these cannot be redeemed on public holidays.
- Vouchers are valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase, all requests to extend will be denied.
- To ensure availability on the tour and because the tour requires preparation in advance, payment in full, at the time of booking, is required.
- A booking is confirmed only once payment is received.
Waimarino Group has all of the necessary equipment to run our kayak and kanu tours throughout the year.
Waimarino Group reserves the right to cancel the tour on the day, due to weather or any safety concerns. If this is done, the tour will be postponed or a full refund will be made.
- If a cancellation is made at least 24hrs prior to the scheduled departure, with consultation of the Waimarino Group manager, a full refund will be made. A postponement to another day, will also not incur any charges.
- For cancellations within 24 hours no refunds will be offered.
- Under no other circumstances will we offer a refund.
- If persons fail to arrive for departure of the tour, without notifying Waimarino Group before the stated check in time, the full balance of the tour payment will be withheld.
Payment for the tour constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Covid19 Health and Safety- Waimarino Kayak Tours
If you have Cold, Flu or COVID19 symptoms prior to visiting Waimarino, please stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
In these cases, a voucher with validity of one year will be offered, if declined our standard cancellation policy applies.
These procedures are in place to protect our staff and our clients. Payment of your ticket constitutes the acceptance of these health and safety procedures.