Waimarino Kayak Tours Terms and Conditions
All clients (aged over 12 years and 3 months) will be required to provide an approved and valid Vaccine Pass upon check-in for their tour. Along with this photo identification or a copy of this is to be provided upon request. No refund will be offered for those who cannot supply this.
- Two person minimum for all Kayak tours to operate.
- Four person minimum for all Kanu tours to operate
- Vouchers these cannot be redeemed on public holidays.
- Vouchers are valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase, all requests to extend will be denied.
- To ensure availability on the tour and because the tour requires preparation in advance, payment in full, at the time of booking, is required.
- A booking is confirmed only once payment is received.
Waimarino Group has all of the necessary equipment to run our kayak and kanu tours throughout the year.
Waimarino Group reserves the right to cancel the tour on the day, due to weather or any safety concerns. If this is done, the tour will be postponed or a full refund will be made.
- If a cancellation is made at least 24hrs prior to the scheduled departure, with consultation of the Waimarino Group manager, a full refund will be made. A postponement to another day, will also not incur any charges.
- For cancellations within 24 hours no refunds will be offered.
- Under no other circumstances will we offer a refund.
- If persons fail to arrive for departure of the tour, without notifying Waimarino Group before the stated check in time, the full balance of the tour payment will be withheld.
Payment for the tour constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Covid19 Health and Safety- Waimarino Kayak Tours
We will supply face masks for all clients. These will be required to be worn in all vehicles. And in all 'raft up' scenarios when on the Kayak Tours. For all Kanu Tours these will be required to be worn throughout the tour.
All clients will be required to use hand sanitiser upon check in and social distance whenever possible to ensure the comfortability and safety of other clients.
Our staff will have reusable Face Masks that are rated to a KN90 standard and filter at least 90% of all airborne particles down to pm2.5. These are to be worn in all vehicles and in any instance where our guides are in close contact with clients.
These procedures are in place to protect our staff and our clients. Payment of your tour constitutes the acceptance of these health and safety procedures.
For the full Covid19 Policy please vist our Covid-19 Page.